No subject

Riga, Anthony Anthony.Riga at searbrown.com
Mon Nov 19 12:45:31 EST 2001

Has anyone used or installed the new 7.2 Redhat Linux yet. I was going
to upgrade mine to 7.2 because I am running 7.1 and was wondering if it
is easy to install and if it has plugins already built-in for Netscape.
usually I do a custom install for 7.1 and it works great. Any install
tips for duell boot with Windows please let me know.  Has anyone heard
of LinDows? It is Linux based and you will be able to run Linux and
Windows Apps on same OS. Has anyone tried it yet?

			--Thanks