ISDN and Linux?

Richard.Hubbard at nhwny.com Richard.Hubbard at nhwny.com
Tue Aug 7 08:01:38 EDT 2001

OK, brain cramp on my part.  I was thinking 'dsl'.  Sorry.  Linksys won't
be any help.

Richard A. Hubbard III
MCSE, MCDBA, MCSD, MCT, CLI, CLP,LCI,LCP,
 A+, Net+,I-net+
Training Manager, New Horizons Buffalo NY
richard.hubbard at nhwny.com
phone (716) 681-8500 x2241
           (716) 206-2241 Direct
fax      (716) 206-2222

                    "Richard
                    Hubbard"             To:     <nflug at nflug.org>
                    <hubbardr at ade        cc:
                    lphia.net>           Subject:     RE: ISDN and Linux?
                    Sent by:
                    owner-nflug at n
                    flug.org

                    08/07/01
                    05:31 AM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    nflug

I haven't tried ISDN, but have you tried a seperate box like the Linksys
cable/dsl sharing box?

Richard Hubbard