[nflug] Speakers / Presentations

Brian Powell bpowell01 at gmail.com
Mon May 4 22:25:38 EDT 2009

On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 5:23 PM, Daniel Magnuszewski
<dmagnuszewski at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I think most people are watching the WNYLug list these days:
>
> users at wnylug.org
>
> -Dan

Charles,

I will bring it up at next weeks meeting to see if anyone is interested.

We are currently set for the next few meetings on presentations but we
would be interested (at least a few of us) on Asterisk if you have
anyone knowledgeable on that.

--
Regards,

Brian Powell