[nflug] [Fwd: VMworld 2009 - Save the Date]

Robert Wolfe robert at muzzlethem.com
Fri Jan 30 13:06:16 EST 2009

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	VMworld 2009 - Save the Date
Date: 	29 Jan 2009 12:50:39 -0500
From: 	The VMware Team <vmwareteam at connect.vmware.com>
To: 	wolfe.robwolfe at gmail.com

View this email on mobile devices
<http://app.connect.vmware.com/e/es.aspx?s=524&e=827aba9d87a44ffebb915309d087086c&elq=F66D86D99402499CAA54285FCFA949C9&OPENID=Mobile>

| View the online version
<http://app.connect.vmware.com/e/es.aspx?s=524&e=827aba9d87a44ffebb915309d087086c&elq=F66D86D99402499CAA54285FCFA949C9&OPENID=Browser>

VMworld 2009
<http://app.connect.vmware.com/e/er.aspx?s=524&lid=4880&elq=F66D86D99402499CAA54285FCFA949C9>
	VMware
<http://app.connect.vmware.com/e/er.aspx?s=524&lid=4880&elq=F66D86D99402499CAA54285FCFA949C9>

Save the Date for VMworld 2009

*Save the Date for VMworld 2009*

Mark your calendar for the industry’s leading virtualization event –
VMworld 2009
<http://app.connect.vmware.com/e/er.aspx?s=524&lid=4881&elq=F66D86D99402499CAA54285FCFA949C9>,

August 31 – September 3, 2009 at The Moscone Center, San Francisco.

Today’s economy demands we do more with less—a key value proposition of
virtualization. Attend VMworld 2009 to hear about the latest industry
trends and learn how virtualization can help maximize your
organization’s current and future IT investments.

Sign up to be notified when registration goes live.

Sign Up Now >
<http://app.connect.vmware.com/e/er.aspx?s=524&lid=4881&elq=F66D86D99402499CAA54285FCFA949C9>

Sincerely,
The VMworld 2009 Team

*Call for Papers *
Look for the VMworld 2009 Call for Papers announcement in mid-February

Email ID: 5703_Em1

*VMware, Inc. 3401 Hillview Ave Palo Alto CA 94304 USA Tel 1-877-486-9273 *
Copyright 2009 VMware, Inc. All rights reserved. VMware is a registered
trademark of VMware, Inc.
Thank you for registering with VMware. Any information that you provide
to VMware will be treated in accordance with our Privacy Policy
<http://www.vmware.com/help/privacy.html?elq=F66D86D99402499CAA54285FCFA949C9>.

To manage your profile and subscription preferences, please visit VMware
Profile
<http://info.vmware.com/forms/Profile?elq=F66D86D99402499CAA54285FCFA949C9>.

To UNSUBSCRIBE completely from VMware communications, please click here
<http://info.vmware.com/content/opt-out?elq=F66D86D99402499CAA54285FCFA949C9>.

     *

     *

--
"I am Postfix, son of Vietse.  Today's battle with the Sendmail Empire
will be one they write songs and stories about.  Indeed, today IS a good