[nflug] LocalNet

Robert Wolfe robert at muzzlethem.com
Wed Jan 14 18:13:33 EST 2009

Hi.  Just so you know, if you do something wrong, LocalNet will not give
you warnings or write ups to give you another chance to correct
anything.  Even though their employee handbook says they do.  I never
got a warning, verbal, written or otherwise...just let go.  When asked
why, I was told that my former boss and I had talked about it and that
was it.  No further explanation.  My former boss and I talked about a
lot of things, something a little more specific would have been more
helpful.  If I had made any mistakes, a writeup or something would have
led to me correcting that but I never got the chance.