[nflug] Is this group still active?

Justin Elze formulals1 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 08:17:04 EST 2009

I just joined up recently also I was interested to know if you guys still
have meetings?

On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 1:56 AM, Kai Keng Lei <kklei at buffalo.edu> wrote:

> I am new in here and just wondering if this group is still active since
> there are
> some dead links in the website.
> Thanks,
>
> Kai

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments thereto is intended only
for use by the individual or entity to whom it's addressed and may be
proprietary and/or legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this email, and any attachments thereto, without
the prior written permission of the sender is strictly prohibited.   If you
receive this e-mail in error, please immediately telephone or e-mail the
sender and permanently delete the original copy and any copy of this
e-mail, and any printout thereof.