[nflug] Password length issue

Rob Dege livemotion at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 10:51:53 EST 2009

All of the usernames are shorter than 8 char in length, as stipulated by
policy.  However, I was able to resolve the problem by using an older
version of the ssod program.  I'm not sure why that worked, or what was
broken in the newer version, but until I have time to implement a better
solution, this will have to work for now.

-Rob