[nflug] Any Recommendations for a solid AMD Phenom ( AM2+ ) Motherboard

David Mangani buckettruckdave at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 17:33:45 EDT 2008

Hi all,

Looking for a reliable stable AMD Quad Core Motherboard. I've
purchased parts for a new box after my old one died. I liked the specs
of the ASUS M3n78 Pro MB so I bought it. Unfortunately it seems as
though its a bit TOO new. Many install and onboard feature issues to
deal with. ( well documented online, too bad I didn't look before I
bought)  Might be worth it later as support catches up. In the mean
time. Anyone know of a good linux friendly Quad Core MB. Onboard sound
and a nic would be welcome, I'm set with a new nvidia pcie card for
video. Any Suggestions welcomed.

Thanks Dave

--
Ubuntu Linux