[nflug] Dell PowerEdge 750 Questions

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Fri Oct 31 09:46:25 EDT 2008

It's most likely an ATX power supply and depending on the BIOS settings,
it might require you to hold the power button for at least 4 seconds,
just hold it down till it powers off. If you can not get it to even
post, it could be a cpu and/or memory issue or it might be as simple as
a video card slightly out of it's socket. Open it up and make sure all
cards and memory are seated properly and try it again.