[nflug] gtk2 window

ron browning ron_browning14223 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 29 13:02:27 EDT 2008

Documentation for GTK.  Learn C or C++, use gcc, Glade is a User Interface Builder.  Forget VB and learn.  C/C++ can create VB, FORTRAN, Lisp, Java, etc.  Let alone many of the other apps you run, including Linux!  The good side is that if you have source code, then you should be able to locate the code and delete that part and re-make.