[nflug] WINS Issue...

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Mon Oct 13 09:09:37 EDT 2008

Excerpt from smb.conf

# Windows Internet Name Serving Support Section:
# WINS Support - Tells the NMBD component of Samba to enable its WINS Server
;   wins support = no

# WINS Server - Tells the NMBD components of Samba to be a WINS Client
# Note: Samba can be either a WINS Server, or a WINS Client, but NOT both
;   wins server = w.x.y.z