[nflug] Thunderbird email display problem

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Wed Oct 1 14:35:53 EDT 2008

I've been reading Dilbert for years in Thunderbird.  It just stopped
working.  Now it displays source code instead of the comic.  *But*, if I
click on "Forward" to forward the message to another email account, it
opens up a window for me to edit the message and in that window, the
message displays perfectly.  Sample email attached.

How do I fix this?

It's probably some mime type thing, but when I've messed with those in
the past, I've broken more than I fixed.

TIA.

Joe