[nflug] Meetings - A Brief History of NFLUG and its Future

ron browning ron_browning14223 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 28 16:45:52 EST 2008

Having done a few presentations, I can say the group is vary, vary diversified and it is hard to do general topics for all. Some topics are off limits -- i.e. development ( I've been a developer for 40+ years yet the group isn't interested!)  What should be the topics or range of topics?  At what level?  This would have to be answered first!