[nflug] Printer acting weird - cups problem?

Robert Wolfe nflug at muzzlethem.com
Sun Nov 16 15:38:46 EST 2008

On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 10:55:44 -0800 (PST), Daniel V
<cloudlakedreamer at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Ubuntu (v8.04.1) or Knoppix v.5.3.1 and try to print from that. If this
> functions fine, then you might just want to redo your GNU/Linux install.

Reinstalls are always fun things, aren't they?  Which reminds me,l as of
this past Thursday no more will I be posting from my former LocalNet email
address since I am no longer employed with them.  So, I'm back out on the
job market after a long while of working trying to hunt down some Linux
and/or (GASP!) Windows administration work.