[nflug] Looking for LAMP Architects (Buffalo)

Eric R. Derby scout at softwarescout.com
Wed Nov 5 15:14:06 EST 2008

I am working with a rapidly growing Buffalo company to fill a number of
positions. This company is experiencing amazing growth, and is in a
market that will see stability and growth even in a down economy. The
primary positions that I am looking for fill are 3 LAMP Architects,
though I would be interested in speaking with any developers with strong
PHP experience, especially on high volume sites.

LAMP Architect: a high-level technologist that will help drive product
innovation and specification, as well as provide guidance during
development. They will be responsible for defining the technical
architecture of Web applications. The ideal Architect has an extensive
background in PHP application development in a high-volume environment.

I have a more detailed job description for anyone that is interested.

And as a side note, I did absolutely miserable on the Linux test posted
on nflug.  As a new Linux user, I did not even understand half the
questions!

--
Peace and Health,
Eric R. Derby, SPHR, BSCS

The Software Scout Inc.
Recruiting and Talent Management Consulting
www.SoftwareScout.com
315-906-4085

Connect with me on linkedin http://www.linkedin.com/in/softwarescout