[nflug] eth0 on debian configured sd card

Eric Benoit eric at bootz.us
Tue Nov 4 12:00:13 EST 2008

also I don't have a z25_persistent-net.rules but I do have a
70-persistent-net.rules and once deleted the network worked alright, I'm
just having an nc issue:  "can't grab" 0.0.0.0:9000 "with bind"

Like you said I chnaged the /etc/hosts and used a different host name
with the same ip address ...maybe it's DNS thats giving me a problem now