[nflug] eth0 on debian configured sd card

Robert Wolfe robertwolfe at localnet.com
Tue Nov 4 11:33:24 EST 2008

You will most likely need to delete the file
/etc/udev/rules.d/z25_persistent-net.rules and reboot for each machine
you use this card on.  I had this same problem when moving Debian VMs
from from VM server to another and this resolved the issue.  The same
thing works when moving a hard drive with Debian installed from from
physical machine to another.

Robert Wolfe [MCP/Linux+/RHCE] <robertwolfe at localnet.com>
Systems Administrator, Localnet Corporation / Corecomm Internet Svcs.
http://www.localnet.com | http://www.core.com
Direct:  (716) 799-8884