[nflug] Meeting Reminder

Erek Dyskant erek at blumenthals.com
Thu May 15 12:27:22 EDT 2008

Hello All,

	The NFLUG meeting will be this Saturday at 1PM, at the Trocaire college
Transit Road building, at 6681 Transit Road in Lancaster, NY.  Coming
off of the I90E, you'll go left on Transit Rd under the freeway, and
right onto a driveway.  If you get to Weherlie Dr, you went too far.

	The topic for the meeting will be Xen Virtualization, especially as it
applies to a web serving infrastructure.  I'll give a short presentation
on virtualization and Xen in particular, and then open things up for
discussion.  I'm especially interested in getting past the buzzwords and
datasheets, so feel free to bring your stories on what has worked and
what hasn't for you all in your virtualized setups.

	Looking forward to seeing many of you there.

Regards,
Erek Dyskant