[nflug] who's registered so far for the conference in Hamilton

Stephen sfielding7 at cogeco.ca
Mon May 12 15:36:01 EDT 2008

for those interested I have copied this over if any one is interested

Hey all,

I want to thank everyone who's registered so far for the conference.

That said, if you plan on coming and haven't registered, please don't
leave it to the last minute - I have to arrange for catering and people
who just show up aren't getting fed.  ;)

I have quite a few proposals for speakers - but still have a slot open
and would like a "spare" speaker or two in case something happens and
one of our presenters can't make it for whatever reason - so if you have
an idea just send it along to me.

I think this is going to be a great event and we're all going to have a
good time.  Feel free to invite anyone that you feel might be interested
in the topic of FOSS applications (or my just be curious)... we'll have
plenty of room and all are welcome.

Thanks,

Ron