[nflug] Ubuntu Hardy Heron 8.04 A5

Eric #4011 eric at bootz.us
Thu Mar 6 13:05:54 EST 2008

 :) make a copy of your hard drive first "dd"

sounds like fun

I did an upgrade of debian before ...sarge to etch... it worked ok with
a few minor bruises although I was just playing I didn't care if it
didn't work... I know you can rollback stuff, but I would still make a
copy, unless one of the wizards here say I'm false... I'm no wizard.