[nflug] Flushing a USB drive (and mounting a second partition from my desktop)

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Wed Mar 5 08:14:18 EST 2008

udev should handle the second partition as it does the first. Have a
look in your /etc/fstab file for a conflicting entry relative to the
partition that's not automounting, you most likely have a conflicting
entry in there with the "noauto" option. I'm a gnome guy but I'm sure if
you right click on the icon in kde, you'll get a eject/unmount option
for the drive just like in windows.