[nflug] nice site

paul paul at paulcosta.com
Mon Jun 23 17:18:01 EDT 2008

Hey Eric,
Attached is a pdf of the sambs open ldap website
Adobe Acrobat 8 pro has a feature that allows one to input a web address
and to add options to generate a copy of a web site
Since I saw that u wanted this site, I just invoked acrobat and told it
to copy the entire site
It took a total of 40 seconds

I have never attached a file here so I hope nflug allows it to happen

peace all