[nflug] Here is something I should know, but I've never tried it in a production environment, so...

Richard Hubbard rhubby at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 23 15:59:17 EDT 2008

Good old fashioned partition mounting (We don't need no stinkin' LVM!). The raid is hardware through the megaraid card, so as long as the flash remembers it's stuff, I shouldn't have a problem.

The raid partition is 3 virtual machines, 2 running, and the rest of the machine is pretty plain jane, with VMWare server installed.  One of the vm's is huge, though.(250 gb), so it would be much nicer if I didn't have to rebuild it.

I checked with a couple of people here, and they seem to be of the opinion that it should work.

Cross your fingers!

ATTO Technology Inc