[nflug] FW: Linux admin Position

James Bennett allofus427 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 15 23:29:49 EDT 2008

Hello,    I found this posting on the Buffalo Niagara Enterprise web site. www.buffaloniagara.org/Home/OurRegion/GrowYourCareer/LookingForEmployment/JobSeekers/ViewJobs?id=36845 My linux skills have disintegrate, hopefully someone can use this. Jim

It's a Microsoft world and I am only living in it

Enjoy 5 GB of free, password-protected online storage. Get Windows Live SkyDrive.