[nflug] Registered ECC memory (swap?)

Tom Reid tgreid at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 13:39:05 EDT 2008

Hello all, I inadvertently acquired some ECC memory that is not recognized
by my motherboard(s).  My mistake, but before I try to return them, if
anyone is interested in a value-neutral trade (plus some cash if
appropriate) for similar non-ECC memory or ??   feel free to contact me off
list.  Am trying to max out (as budget-efficiently as possible) a couple of
(2 GB in 2 slots) motherboards which I now know only like non-ECC memory
;-(

Thanks,
Tom

Kingston KTC-ML370G3/2G, consisting of 2 each 1GB PC2100 Reg ECC.