[nflug] storage and meeting

Ken Smith kensmith at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Tue Jul 1 10:01:47 EDT 2008

On Mon, 2008-06-30 at 23:44 -0400, paul wrote:
> Has any one contacted the CCR at the university @ Buffalo (Amherst
> campus [north])
> Dr. Russ Miller is the man in charge there.

Actually no, he isn't any more.

I'm honestly not 100% sure who's running it now.  It has also moved,
it's no longer on the North Campus - it's downtown in the new biomedical
research center.

If you want to follow up with them the place to start would be

  http://www.ccr.buffalo.edu/

As you might guess other than knowing Dr. Miller isn't in charge of it
any more I don't have much in the way of contact with them.

--
                                                Ken Smith
- From there to here, from here to      |       kensmith at cse.buffalo.edu
  there, funny things are everywhere.   |