[nflug] meeting

Erek Dyskant erek at blumenthals.com
Tue Jul 1 08:15:32 EDT 2008

> Can anyone remind when the meetings are being held.
> I was thinking they moved to a weekday evening time slot and don't
> know the time/day/week of mth
> If anyone is out there who knows please respond

The last meeting was in the first Thursday in June, and only two people
attended.  Lets do it this way:  I'll tentatively schedule for Thursday
July 17th at 6:30pm.  Please RSVP, and if we get enough RSVPs that it
seems worthwhile, we'll do it.  Also, let me know if you'd like to
attend but that date specifically doesn't work for you.

Regards,
Erek