[nflug] Greetings & Introduction

Brian Powell bpowell01 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 19:57:29 EST 2008

Andrew,

Let me be the first to say welcome to the list. I am fairly new to the
list as well as the area itself and while there is activity on the
list itself, I am not sure if there are any monthly meetings still
being held anywhere as I have not been able to get a definitive
answer, but perhaps they will pick back up now that the holidays are
past.

Best Regards,
Brian