[nflug] Wanted: Old School Terminal

Erek Dyskant erek at blumenthals.com
Thu Jan 31 10:11:06 EST 2008

David,
	Let me know if you find it, and if you do, what you think a fair price
would be.
	Also, I've seen your posts and use eXtace pretty frequently, so I know
your work quality.  I work as a programmer and system administrator for
a small company in Olean (We do web hosting, web application development
(php/mysql mostly), dedicated servers, and other related projects).
	We have occasional need for freelance work when we get extra busy
(mostly php/mysql coding projects, and system admin tasks).  Is this
something you'd be interested in?  If so, shoot a resume my way and
approximately what your hourly rate is so I can bring it up with my
boss.

Cheers,
Erek