[nflug] 2.6.21.1.41.fc7.src.rpm

Justin S. Leitgeb justin at phq.org
Fri Jan 25 07:55:36 EST 2008

anthonyriga wrote:
> Anyone know where I can download source and headers
> for Fed 7 2.6.21.1.41.fc7.src.rpm ? Im trying to
> install cisco Vpn and I need this kernel version. New
> kernel dosent work with Cisco VPN.
Have you tried installing the kernel-devel and kernel-headers packages
through yum for your kernel (`yum install kernel-devel
kernel-headers`)?  You might have to replace kernel-devel with
kernel-PAE-devel if you're running PAE, but there is just one
kernel-headers package available for each kernel.

> Is anyone running sendmail and
> apache on ubuntu? Im running mail and web on my Fed 7
> box just for testing but if I can get rid of it and
> use Ubuntu I would be more than happy.

I'm running Apache and postfix on Ubuntu server without problems, and I
think it should run on the regular Ubuntu "desktop" edition as well.  I
don't imagine that sendmail would be any more problematic on Ubuntu than
it is on other distributions.

Good luck!

Justin