[nflug] Why...Just...Why...

Ryan Slomiany ryamigo at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 21 16:30:31 EST 2008

 http://jerryleecooper.com/

ahh (>_<)

reminds me of this time my buddy asked his boss he
should learn linux. Boss replied "Only poor companies
use linux. Companies with money use microsoft.
Microsoft means status"

ya, makes great sense to me

lol

http://talkback.zdnet.com/5208-12355-0.html?forumID=1&threadID=31199&messageID=579806&start=43