[nflug] Verifying a cdrom image backup

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Mon Dec 15 15:34:43 EST 2008

That sounds even simpler than what I'm trying to do now, but how easy i
it to verify that it worked? I guess I just have to unplug my main drive
and put the backup one in. That's not too tough, but I don't really want
to pull my system apart every time.

I have a removable drive bay I could use that holds my current backup
drive. What I don't know is how to set the machine up so lilo can boot
from the backup drive as an option on its menu.

Joe