[nflug] fried spam

Eric Benoit eric at bootz.us
Fri Dec 12 08:13:14 EST 2008

Greetings,

I know there are two options to handle spam either automatically or
manually (by an email user).

I'm sure using both options reduce spam the best, but I was wondering
which of two options would be best to implement first.

So far I'm using Postfix for my mail server, and have done some
spamhause etc... stuff to take care of know spammers and thats been
working great.

I'm very open to any new ways to handle spam on the system side and user
side.  I'm using a web mail called horde which is programmed in php and
can send unwanted "spam" to a program for processing.

My email server will never have more than 100 users.

Are any of you using a system for spam handling that you really like?

Thanks for your input,
ERic