[nflug] Home broadband (FiOS)

Tyler Poland tyler.poland at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 22:50:32 EDT 2008

Hmm... FUD... Time Waster should know lots about that since they've
been instilling it in their customers since the Adelphia days.  I've
never had a problem with Verizon DSL.  All I can say about Time Warner
is I've heard lots of complaints from those that use it.  As for
FIOS... I'd have it if it was available where I live, I'd say get it
if you can.

Tyler