[nflug] Junior level VB6 & .Net Developer position

Bradley A. Llewellyn bllewellyn at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 14:21:52 EDT 2008

Hey folks.  I hope it's not blasphemous to post this to a Linux group,
but the company I work for is looking for a programmer.

The position is for someone with 2 - 3 years of experience programming
in any three of the following:  VB6, VB.Net, C#, SQL (any brand).

It's about 50% programming, 50% network admin.  Admin responsibilities
include maintaining Windows 2000 & XP workstations as well as Win2k
server, Win2k3 & Linux.

If anyone is interested in applying, or knows of someone interested,
please email me.

Thanks.

--Brad