[nflug] openldap debian

Eric Benoit eric at bootz.us
Tue Apr 29 13:34:18 EDT 2008

the dependencies seem almost the same.. it's kind of hard for me to
figure out what package dependency is what flag I should configure

Things like --enable-spasswd seem to match up with (debian build) slapd
depends on libsasl
but I can't figure out what I should --enable for libssl ...unless I go
looking through instructions, but then I have a lot of deciphering for
other debian dependencies ...just looking for an easier way