[nflug] Forged mail header bounces up exponentially

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Mon Apr 28 18:26:46 EDT 2008

Hey Erek,
  Glad to hear I'm not the only one seeing this. Started seeing in like
2 weeks ago. I had one client get like 1000 emails in one day, all
bounces from email servers and the like. This is a very good reason why
email admins should NOT allow this behavior, as it's now being used as a
round about way to send spam. Fortunately this stopped for that client
and I've seen it for some others, including my own.
If anyone has a remedy, I'd love to hear it. Thanks, Peter