[nflug] Ubuntu Upgrade

Andrew Long fursink at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 13:12:13 EDT 2008

My sole objection so far was the decision to include firefox 3.x. None
of the add-ons I rely on are supported yet and although you can still
install 2.x through the repos, the add-on configuration does not work
for me on the 2.x install. Also, I had a firefox 32 bit install on the
system (native 64bit) which is now hosed.

Other than that, upgrade from 7.10 to hardy was smooth on both desktop
and server (server is running 32 bit and had none of the mentioned
woes with firefox).

Andrew