[nflug] MySQL: monitor active connections

Rob Dege livemotion at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 09:41:52 EDT 2008

I'm curious if anyone here uses a program to monitor and/or record the
number of active connections on a mysql service.  After some googling, I've
found several potential programs that go above and beyond my initial needs.
So I was wondering if anyone else here has already travelled this road, and
could save me some time and research :)

--
-Rob

Ben Franklin Quote: "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a
little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."