[nflug] Kino Video editing

Robert Stockdale IV bobstockdale at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 22:10:04 EDT 2008

Does anyone have any experience with Kino. I ripped a dvd and imported it
into kino. My primary goal is to get just the main feature with no menu. I
want to burn this to 4,7G DVD and to have it just start playing as soon as
the disc loads. Most help files and documentation that I´ve read says to use
a program such as Kino to get the .IFO rebuilt since it was resized with
k9copy. Then to use dvdauthor, qdvdauthor or dvdstyler to prepare it to
burn.
The problem with Kino is that the first VOB file is correctly using English.
The 3 other VOB files are in Spanish or French. There appear to be no way to
set the default language. Any insight would be extremely appericated.
I´m a newbie at video stuff. Thank you.
Bob