[nflug] for the scripters

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Thu Sep 20 11:53:32 EDT 2007

Because of the way I'm calling pppd. Excerpt from pppd man;

call name
              Read additional options from the file
/etc/ppp/peers/name.  This
              file  may  contain  privileged  options, such as noauth,
even if
              pppd is not being run by root.  The name string  may  not
begin
              with / or include .. as a pathname component.  The format
of the
              options file is described below.
So with kppp, did you put the username in with no password and just #777
as the number to dial?