[nflug] ISP troubleshooting from a TW employee's point of view

Daniel V cloudlakedreamer at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 16 20:30:13 EDT 2007

I can understand the customer's point of view.

I've asked management about some of these concerns (I
mentioned this forum).

I talk to quite a few of my teammates and many either
use GNU/Linux or they actively use it at home.

I actually agree with you that people should be
trained in GNU/Linux, but then that brings up the
question of how to justify training them, putting them
on a team, and opening a phone bank. How many
GNU/Linux geeks are going to call ?