[nflug] After many, many google searches, I have to admit defeat and ask for help...

Sam Stern samstern at samstern.net
Thu Sep 13 14:38:31 EDT 2007

Hi Brad,

The tool I use when I must use a validated wipeing method is:

<http://www.jetico.com/bcwipe3.htm>
or
<http://wipe.sourceforge.net/>

When evaluating options make a point of only using tools that account for
the ide write cache and other newer features that can render wiping
ineffective.

Sam S.