[nflug] After many, many google searches, I have to admit defeat and ask for help...

Brad Bartram brad.bartram at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 13:00:11 EDT 2007

The problem with dd is that - although it's standalone, and I could run it
through multiple passes,  I would have to manually run it through those
passes - or script something to do it automatically.  I'm dealing with
multiple terabytes of data that I need to certify as being forensically
sanitized on disk. That's why I was looking to something that already
performed the operations to DoD spec.

Ncrypt looks interesting.

Thanks