[nflug] jre jdk?

eric eric at bootz.us
Mon Oct 29 15:02:44 EDT 2007

Hi List,

I've installed jdk1.6.0_03 and jre1.6.0_03 and used update-alternatives
--config java to make sure I set the correct jvm,
I have tried to set both sym links for jre plugin and jdk plugin to both
my home/user/.mozilla/plugins and usr/lib/mozilla/plugins... and vice
versa, nothing seems to get my iceweasle working... java was working
fine when I was using jre1.5.0 and java gij-wrapper-4.1, but a webbased
java application was upgraded by a vendor and I am forced to upgrade my
java... can anyone shed either some light or excellent instructions that
work.  I'm running Debian Etch i386.

Thanks a lot,
Eric