[nflug] Routing Problem that I would love some input on

James Wenzel jmwenzel at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 27 19:48:36 EDT 2007

I currently have a xen setup with ubuntu as guest OSes. It is a pain to configure as Dave said, but it is a breeze to maintain. As for the resources Xen will allow resources to be allocated to who is calling them. The hypervisor itself takes up very little system resources. Also with the dynamic allocations of resources Xen also allows for it to bubble over and grab more than the base limits for times when it is needed. If anything it is a pretty slick system that should be checked out. With the Xen implementation that I use there is no gui, or Xwindows on any of the machines, reducing resource requirements.

Jamie