[nflug] Dedicated hosting companies to avoid

C. Hatton Humphrey chumphrey at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 10:23:37 EDT 2007

I have been approached by a friend of mine asking about a local
company that offers dedicated and fully managed hosting.  He's coming
out of a nightmare relationship with a hosting company.  He's running
Windows boxes.

I'm looking for suggestions but I'd like to hear both GOOD and BAD
experiences.  I was originally going to ask for suggestions of places
to AVOID but that might be considered to inflammatory.

If you're going to trash a company and don't want to do so publicly
(for whatever reason), you can do it directly to me at
chumphrey at gmail.com.

The main requirement - it needs to be Buffalo local so, "if something
goes wrong I have someone I can go punch in the face."  Having heard
what he's been going through I can say, "Yeah, it's that bad."

Thanks!
Hatton