[nflug] Routing Problem that I would love some input on

Mark Musone mmusone at shatterit.com
Thu Oct 25 16:21:41 EDT 2007

Unfortunately, using standard routing tables, you can't L (I've been down
this road before)

It's going to go out your default route. (Remember when we had that problem
with one of your customers and we put them on a different network..the
inbound packets were fine, but the outbound ones went out the original
provider)

The other option is to use iptables..i think you might be able to do some
dependency routing and send data out specific nic cards (or at least do some
header nagling)

Mark