[nflug] novell login

Richard Hubbard hubbardr at adelphia.net
Sun Oct 21 10:49:12 EDT 2007

At this point, no.  If you want NDS, you will have to pay for it.

If you are looking for a free network login, that is is a little more
recent than NIS, and allows windows boxen to log in, check out samba
(http://www.samba.org). No need for additional client software, and with
a little work, as usable for small networks as Windows Server and active
directory, without paying for it.