[nflug] RHEL 5 Server & Intel Core 2 Duo Processor

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 12 08:57:19 EDT 2007

Well, sounds to me like the install put in the non-SMP kernel.  If you can get the package manager to install a package like "kernel-2.x.x-SMP", you should get both cores showing up.  It is also possible that you have both kernels in your boot but you're selecting the non-SMP boot.  Either way, it's probably a kernel issue that's easily fixed.

Cheers!

Bob